The ugly face...
On my desktop I am running Bluewhite64-12.2, kernel 22.214.171.124 and KDE-4.2.2 (my packages). The webcam I have already described *LOL*.
Here goes the output of dmesg and lsusb:
- usb 6-2: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 3
- usb 6-2: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
- usb 6-2: SN9C10 PC Camera Controller detected (vid:pid 0x0C45:0x600D)
- usb 6-2: PAS106B image sensor detected
- usb 6-2: Initialization succeeded
- usb 6-2: V4L2 device registered as /dev/video0
- usb 6-2: Optional device control through 'sysfs' interface disabled
- usb 6-2: New USB device found, idVendor=0c45, idProduct=600d
- usb 6-2: New USB device strings: Mfr=0, Product=1, SerialNumber=0
- usb 6-2: Product: USB camera
So... I did my good deeds for today, haven't I, dougsland? :P
- Bus 006 Device 004: ID 0c45:600d Microdia TwinkleCam USB camera
Good night to you all.