Thursday, May 21, 2009

:: Fanboys ::



Inglês


Oh well... I watched Fanboys and all I can say is... almost a good movie. Or should I say "good" movie? Yes, it entertains... a little bit. Sure it is nice to see all the Star Wars references (at least for those who are SW fans) but... I thought the movie would be at least a bit funnier. Well, one of those movies to be watched on the TV, not on movies or DVD.

Ah sure, the actors worked OK, but that wasn't enough to make me rate it better. Sorry!

Portuguese

Ê laiá, assisti Fanboys e não achei lá grandes coisas. OK, é um filmezinho legal, entretem... mas só isso (e olhe lá). Tudo bem que tem um monte de referências a Star Wars (era de se esperar né), mas eu achei que o filme seria mais engraçado. De qualquer forma, é um daqueles filmes pra se assistir na TV (Sessão da Tarde ou Temperatura Máxima), não no cinema ou DVD.

Ah sim, os atores até que trabalharam direitinho, mas isso não foi o suficiente pra me fazer dar uma nota melhor. Só lamento.

No comments: