Monday, July 19, 2010

:: Clash of the Titans ::


Yes, I finally watched Clash of the Titans last week. I had read loads of reviews (and some other people) complaining about it. Saying it stinked, bla bla bla. Yep, it isn't the best movie made ever. But, as I say, it entertains. That said... I considered the movie to be good. The action is good, the FX are good and the story is good despite some little problems.

Only two things bothered me in this version/adaptation: The worst thing is the "shining gods". Why in the holy crappy skies the gods would need ARMORS... and why they had to shine like that? Disgusting. The second thing is that Io girl. Other than that, ok.

Yes, I watched the first Clash of the Titans when I was a kid and I loved that. I won't compare that one with this one. They are different, but of course, the new movie is a remake AND an adaptation, so... DIFFERENT should be expected. Which of them I like most? The first one. Perhaps because it is there, in my childhood, even with the stop motion FX, etc ;)

I tell you, it is worth watching. Not a DVD/BlueRay you should buy, but it is worth watching.

No comments: