Tuesday, May 06, 2008

:: Games - Assassin's Creed ::



OK, just a quick post about this very nice game. Got it last week and decided to give a try. Give a try? Yes, because the game is supposed to be played on a PC with a better Videocard than the one I have (6800GT). Anyway, since I was feeling brave, I tried. And damn it has been a good try :)

OK, I can run it with maximum graphics and effects, but even then the game is really beautiful. Never heard of this game? Well, try this: think of Prince of Persia (the latest so far), then picture it with lots of people walking around the city. Then picture a very big map, lots of streets, alleys, buildings (which you can climb, jump from one to another). OK, that's a very rough explanation of what the game is, but I think it's a working one ;) For a better idea of the game, try some trailer or even some video on YouTube.

So far I have been having fun with this game. Nice story, very good gameplay, graphics, sounds, etc. Ah, a little tip: the game is kindda hungry, so you better have at least 3GB of memory ;)

The only thing I didn't like on this game is the fact that the main character is an Assassin and he wears WHITE CLOTHES. Not very much usefull when you should be stealthy, rigth?

Give it a try! You won't regret ;)

No comments: